• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2166 and a 20" or 24" bar for Christmas 🎅

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many bags of quick Crete 🤔.
I'm surprised it's still here too, maybe everyone is waiting for me to say I'm gonna add some sort of gift with the purchase as it's so close to Christmas. I won't make any undue threats of that happening, but something usually goes for cheap around the holiday, what will it be this yr?
I, for one, am waiting for a complimentary bag of sawdust from all of that tree cutting I saw you do over the summer, 🤣🤣🤣

Hey how are you sir 😊.
The XTorqs are very forgiving in the cut.
I thought I'd like the low top better myself, but I've had many of both and never even notice the high top when I'm using them. I think the high tops look cooler, but I've got plenty of cool looking saws :p .
Doing good Brett, Hope y’all are staying warm. Merry Christmas!

I, for one, am waiting for a complimentary bag of sawdust from all of that tree cutting I saw you do over the summer, 🤣🤣🤣
Not sure that's legal to transport across state lines lol. But if that's what it will take to get you to buy this saw, I'm sure it can be arranged :cool:.

Okay guys, I'm adding a 20" or 24" bar to go with the saw for Christmas 🎅. The 20" is a brand new Oregon labeled bar(72dl x .050) and the 24 is a new jonsered labeled Oregon made bar (84dl x .058). I'll also do what I can to set you up with a nice chain to go with, which may or may not be new, I'll need to see what I have.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday, merry Christmas 😀.

Okay guys, I'm adding a 20" or 24" bar to go with the saw for Christmas 🎅. The 20" is a brand new Oregon labeled bar(72dl x .050) and the 24 is a new jonsered labeled Oregon made bar (84dl x .058). I'll also do what I can to set you up with a nice chain to go with, which may or may not be new, I'll need to see what I have.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday, merry Christmas 😀.
Forgot I saved this screenshot, now I know why 😆.
View attachment 1043740
That add is real
We are all in da wrong bidness 😉

Nice offer but someone gave me a new 24" Oregon D009 bar two weeks ago or you had me.

Edit: now what will we do.....

That add is real
We are all in da wrong bidness 😉

Nice offer but someone gave me a new 24" Oregon D009 bar two weeks ago or you had me.

Edit: now what will we do.....
Seems cheap to me if it was something you needed, I don't need it though lol.

I could offer you free shipping instead of the bar :). You know I try to be reasonable.

Yea each day I wake up I want to make a materials run for my project but then I think wow 1000$ just to get started and then I don't leave the house😆 usually your saws sell as soon as you push post reply. Maybe when tax returns start coming in things will pick up 🤞 gas and food is double what it was from a couple years ago so any luxuries money is now being spent on necessities:cry:

Yea each day I wake up I want to make a materials run for my project but then I think wow 1000$ just to get started and then I don't leave the house😆 usually your saws sell as soon as you push post reply. Maybe when tax returns start coming in things will pick up 🤞 gas and food is double what it was from a couple years ago so any luxuries money is now being spent on necessities:cry:
That's why I leave the house, so I can afford the crazy priced materials. I don't normally do much in the winter, but get things done around here, but figured with the wages so high for drivers and the high cost of materials I should get some extra cash for materials or this barn will never be finished lol. Good thing is some of the materials have gone down a good bit and are expected to drop even more, others are rising though :(.

So far one interview scheduled for me, might be my only direct hire I can get before going to temp service. I got about 10 apps out this week. Moving and the wife's health issues jammed me up on a few great jobs close to where Im at now. But family first.

So far one interview scheduled for me, might be my only direct hire I can get before going to temp service. I got about 10 apps out this week. Moving and the wife's health issues jammed me up on a few great jobs close to where Im at now. But family first.
Sure you'll get something soon, plenty of companies hiring. I've worked out of a driver leasing agency before, they actually did me very well, and I got a great job at the second company I worked at for them.

Asphuldulph or whatever is hiring, you know anyone who worked for them?
Don't know anyone who's worked there.
From what I've seen that jobs really up and down :laughing: .
No guy I talked to could answer the million dollar question of where do you go to bathroom at while on the job. They all skirted around it
On the tire you dog! lol.

Latest posts

Back