• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2252

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigcountry88

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I picked this up on here not long ago but something has come up. I have not added oil or gas to her, just put the bar on and admired its beauty. Will come with the 18” bar and chain in the box.

One side note: i did manage to break one of the black clips (the right side) that holds the top cover on. It will latch, but when you pop it off it comes off.

Asking $420 OBO + shipping for the saw and bar/chain.

Message me with any questions/details/etc
a89211d81f2fa814ec09433e1ca5e757.jpg
8048561bfaf33fcfa65b2a0300b715ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up
Again. If my price doesn’t seem fair shoot me an offer

My 545 is ported as well. Zero issue either. Im very impressed, probly one of the lighest, fastest, firewood saws i have. I wish i could afford to have the red version myself, id love to have another. GLWS.

I know, these smaller pro saws have been peaking my interest lately for some reason. I might have to pick one up this summer. Do these have a clam shell design motor?

Thanks for replies guys. Hopefully someone gives this a good home soon.

Latest posts

Back