Jonsered 455 Starter Pulley

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aatkins

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Have a problem just found out the starter pulley in my jonsered 455 busted today. I've been all over online and am not having any luck finding one. I was curious whether anybody knew where to get one, or if it would cross to another part maybe same as husky??? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Anthony

tried both already with no luck. The saw is fairly old so thats part of my problem. I can find a ton of stuff for husky thats why I was hoping it might cross with one of the older husky models.

Have a problem just found out the starter pulley in my jonsered 455 busted today. I've been all over online and am not having any luck finding one. I was curious whether anybody knew where to get one, or if it would cross to another part maybe same as husky??? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Anthony

Anthony It's your luckey day.........You have a PM.

Anthony I have a very nice Johnsered 455 parts saw. It's yours if you want it. Speak up! PlantBiologist already passed on it. I'm just trying to find a final resting spot for this fine saw.

J. Walker I pm'ed you. Thanks everybody for the replies, got everything taken care of.

Latest posts

Back