jonsered 670 question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some 670 parts

First off the Husqvarna 266 and the Jonsered 670 Champ are almost identical. the side covers and tanks interchange readily. If you want, I have a 266 side cover that needs a break band and a 670 Champ pull start that are in good condition.You will have to paint the 266 to make it match if you are worried about that sort of thing. I will be in the shop after 11:00 am PST today; if you want give me a call and I will set you up.

Wedge: It sounds like Dean might just be able to get you up & running. Re the 090-heck, yes. Or a Mac SP125.

Dean: What's the deal with Jred 670 AF covers & bar/clutch covers? I'd love to have a nice stash of 'em.

sounds great to me, a brke band is cheap. dean let me know what you want for that cover. hey knot, those af covers are 20 bux new i was personally stoked to hear they where still available

I never find the AF covers. Not sure why. I get a small pile of 670's in about every 6 months it seems. These were real popular with the Mexican thinning crews a while back. It seems that every little bit some one will bring me a pile of them. I just sent 5 down to New Mexico a couple weeks ago.

klickitatsacket said:
First off the Husqvarna 266 and the Jonsered 670 Champ are almost identical.
Not that it matters in this case, but when it comes to the motor, I think the 268xp is the Husky that resembles the 670 Champ closest......

066 stihl said:
The 2171 and the 372 are the same.

Ricky
They are very close, but not quite "the same" (not in my book, at least).
The front handlebar is different, some body parts are different, and there may be some other small differences.
The Husky is rated at 5.4hp and the Jred 5.3hp (both 3.9kw), for some reason. :confused:
Tests show that they perform the same, though......

Latest posts

Back