jonsered 820 help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwrunt

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
ok i did the search and found nothing. i burnt out my husky 2100 on the weekend and found a good deal on and jonsered 820 for 80 bucks on craigslist. the owner thought the clutch was friead but it turned out the chain was off the sprocket. so after replacing a few missing nuts and bolts and grinding the studs to fit the husky bar i fired it up and started my first cut and to be suprised it pulls harder then my 2100ever did even after it had a fresh top end. so after looking the saw over i found the muffler has been modified and i suspect it may be ported . but the problem i have is the aircleaner fpacks with sawdust and completely fills the aircleaner casing. if i run the saw twith the cover off it stays fairly clean but amworried about running it like this for a prolonged use. is there any fixes for this or should i jus keep running with the cover off. sa well sorry about the spelling and the bad punctuation i cant see what i am yping couse it was done on my stupid phone lol

I run a 930 with a muff mod and like it just fine. I run w/o cover but in the process of changing the intake setup to a husky high top setup or a custom mount and a MX filter.
jnl

Back