Jonsered 820= Husqvarna?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustytools

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what model Husky is the equal to my 820. I have a hard time finding parts such as clutch/drum/bearing,etc when searching for parts for this saw. Thanks.:cheers:

There is none - the 820/920 (and 830/930) is Jonsered, with some Partner influence, imposed by guess-who - but there are no Husky or Partner counterparts......

It may or may not be a coinsidence that Husky adopted the bore and stroke of those for the 181, 281 and 288 - but as I understand it, there are no other connections.

Last edited:
Yup, the 820 is a Jonsered design from before the days of Husqvarna ownership.

Some parts from the 910/920 may fit, I am not familiar enough with the 820 to know if it shares the same case as the 910/920/930.

Yup, the 820 is a Jonsered design from before the days of Husqvarna ownership.

Some parts from the 910/920 may fit, I am not familiar enough with the 820 to know if it shares the same case as the 910/920/930.

As far as I know, it is exactly the same as the 920, except for the engine displacement (bore), but I guess Dustytools know that much........

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what model Husky is the equal to my 820. I have a hard time finding parts such as clutch/drum/bearing,etc when searching for parts for this saw. Thanks.:cheers:

I took a clutch/drum and bearing off of a ?20 and put it on my 181 Husky. There are two different ?10/?20 parts saws in the box and I am not sure which surrendered it parts. The threads on crank were different between the two Jonsereds and one was a perfect fit for the 181.

Thanks for the replies. I was able to get the stuff from Baileys a while back with help from Gregg looking up part numbers for me, but they like most other sites didnt list the part numbers on the webpage for Jonsered. I was hoping that it had a cousin with a little matching DNA,LOL. Thanks again fellas.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back