• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 820- PHO Running

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw the hook out and see if I get any bites on this 820. I'm 90% looking for cash offers to put against other expenses I have going on... I've only had it a little while and was a 1-2 owner saw before me. It fires right up rev's up just like it should. I wouldn't be afraid to go stick it in wood right away. For those picky guys out there you could probably finely tune the carb a little more to get a hair more power. It sits and idles and the oiler was pumping just fine.

Send me offers via PM.
Nathan

8ara2amu.jpg

3egu9ujy.jpg

I fixed the recoil and the bar seen in 2nd pic not included. It was absolutely trashed. I may have another bar sitting around if absolutely necessary. The side and top were wiped with a rag so I can pass it as a still dirty runner or I can clean it down really well for those that might shelf queen it till GTG's.

Latest posts

Back