Jonsered CS 2159 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdubc

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just picked up a Jonsered CS 2159 C at auction for $65. It is missing the chain brake handle and all the chain brake parts in the clutch cover. Will a Husky 359 cover work if I just swap all the parts over? I found some complete clutch cover assemblies online for a decent price.
The thing also leaks a ton of oil when sitting not running. Any ideas on that? I haven't taken the clutch of to look yet since I do not have the tool to get the clutch off.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!!

I just picked up a Jonsered CS 2159 C at auction for $65. It is missing the chain brake handle and all the chain brake parts in the clutch cover. Will a Husky 359 cover work if I just swap all the parts over? I found some complete clutch cover assemblies online for a decent price.
The thing also leaks a ton of oil when sitting not running. Any ideas on that? I haven't taken the clutch of to look yet since I do not have the tool to get the clutch off.

Any help appreciated. Thanks!!
I'll give you a $100 for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea don't blame you, I love mine. The chain brake parts are the same on 2150-2159, husky handles are different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back