Jonsered-Husky346NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmurph

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Might like to pick up another JRed. Have an old 621 now.
What is the Jonsered version of the Husky 346NE?
Does anyone have one? How do you like it?
Cat muff on it?
Rev limiter on it?

Thanks

2153, but speced at slightly less power for some odd reason.

Yes to both of your last questions (in the US), so figure in the cost of a non-cat muffler - Baileys have them, but a really good dealer may change it out for you, as well, if you ask him to.

Last edited:
Love mine...don't have the cat muffler though...my dealer traded it out for me at the sales counter. I believe they are all rev-limited though. (Same as the 346.)

Mine puts a real smile on my face...she's a beaut.

Love mine...don't have the cat muffler though...my dealer traded it out for me at the sales counter. I believe they are all rev-limited though. (Same as the 346.)

Mine puts a real smile on my face...she's a beaut.

Sound like your dealer is Spike........:clap: :clap:

Might like to pick up another JRed. Have an old 621 now.
What is the Jonsered version of the Husky 346NE?
Does anyone have one? How do you like it?
Cat muff on it?
Rev limiter on it?

Thanks

Not any more! :hmm3grin2orange:

Gone to a good home!

This is the one you want. I swapped my Sithl044 ported by Mastermind for this saw from a member here. I have too many big saws and not enough smaller so when I saw it come up in classifieds I inquired. This saw is brand new. Three tanks of fuel thru it. Unlimited coil and Muffler swap. Not a single scratch or blemish on it. Even got the paperwork and Johnsered bag that the accessories and paper work come in. It's going to see Randy as soon as he gets back from vacation.

View attachment 240668View attachment 240669View attachment 240670View attachment 240671View attachment 240672

Not all the 2153's have come through with cat mufflers, I've had a few with the plain old hollow can look through the port right to the spark screen style.

Not all the 2153's have come through with cat mufflers, I've had a few with the plain old hollow can look through the port right to the spark screen style.

The ones with the cat muffler is the 2153C and CWH (heated).

The ones without it is the (streight) 2153 and the WH.

Interests change - I guess.

Still using all my Huskys and cutting annual supplies of wood - I needed a break from the forum and when the format changed it seemed like a good time.

I've been totally absorbed by my nature photography in addition to my job as a creative director at a marketing firm, I've had plenty to occupy my time.

I'll continue to lurk around here from time to time but I just wanted to say hi to you again. Always consider you a friend.

Take care and I'll talk with you again.

Al

Back