• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jonsered Iron Horse for Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schauder

Reaction score
Jonsered Iron Horse for sale. Twelve years new with less than 50 hours. Used primarily for dragging deer in difficult to get at spots. What a luxury! 4,500 - 5,500 depending on delivery delivery requirements. Pics/video available as requested.

Jonsered Iron Horse for sale. Twelve years new with less than 50 hours. Used primarily for dragging deer in difficult to get at spots. What a luxury! 4,500 - 5,500 depending on delivery delivery requirements. Pics/video available as requested.
Please send photos/ videos.
Also does it have the 5 or 9 hp engine?
Power winch or hand crank?
Location?
Thanks

It has a rear power winch and a hand crank (boat trailer type with cable) forward. I'll post photos as soon as I can get at it in the barn. Also has a removable ball trailer hitch that fastens to the bed so you can pull a trailer with it.

I'm not really up on how to use the Forum, but there doesn't seem to be a way to send a private message so I sent my email in a "start a conversation".
Drop me a line and lets discuss this.
Thanks

43761d1281182492-gonna-get-me-iron-horse-dsc00035.jpg
43759d1281182492-gonna-get-me-iron-horse-003.jpg

wish i had some money these are handy tools (pics above i got off internet )

Hi Jeff,
Did you sell the iron horse?
I m looking to buy one asap.

I think there should be a rule for posting want to sell ads, like, been a member for one year and have at least 100 posts, something like that. Plus insist on followups to "for sale" and whatnot ads, closure one way or the other.

Mr Schauder, is the iron horse still available to be seen, I need to buy one.

I think there should be a rule for posting want to sell ads, like, been a member for one year and have at least 100 posts, something like that. Plus insist on followups to "for sale" and whatnot ads, closure one way or the other.
I agree. This is a free benefit of AS. Membership has priveledges, which perhaps should be earned through longevity at least. Russ

Latest posts

Back