• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jonsered Iron Horse for Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree- I think newbs should be allowed to sell without restriction. I want Cousin Jimbob to be able to sell Grandpa Grumpy's Solo Twin that he just inherited for $100 if he wants to. You just have to do you homework to get a good feel for the seller. I bought many saws from guys with 1 post without any problems.

I disagree- I think newbs should be allowed to sell without restriction. I want Cousin Jimbob to be able to sell Grandpa Grumpy's Solo Twin that he just inherited for $100 if he wants to. You just have to do you homework to get a good feel for the seller. I bought many saws from guys with 1 post without any problems.

Neal and I are Vultures

A good alternative for the ironhose I am interested on is a kubota tracked dump with a crane or a georgia buggy, it looks like there are no more used ironhorses available.

Back