Jonsered Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullseye13

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Do any of our sponsors deal with Jonsered? I dont have a local dealer and i want to get a few parts for a 2051, but it seems like parts are hard to come by.

If you look above and see chainsawer they deal with used parts and have a big selection. Otherwise put the parts your needing in the swap meet thread or jonsered sticky thread and some one may have what you need.

What do you need?

There is some "turmoil" regarding Jonsered parts right now with the Tilton situation. Probably ought to move quick on this.

What do you need?

There is some "turmoil" regarding Jonsered parts right now with the Tilton situation. Probably ought to move quick on this.

At a minimum, i need a recoil rotor. Cheap plastic things fly apart real easy. I might also need a intake boot for it, need to double check. Thanks!

I'm hoping to need a 2083 p/c if ppl return phone calls. Anyways are these still available or should i try finding used if the deal goes thru.

Howdy,
EHP= Electrolux Home Products.
It's the very same part. It just so happens to fit a Poulan 505 also. The prices are based on our cost.
Regards
Gregg

From what i have understood is they made 2 different 2083's. The 2083 ll I guess is more less a 2077! I guess I'm gonna have to do a little more research.

Back