Jonsered Tree Saws; 2139t?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rngrchad

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am looking to add another treesaw to my collection. Does anyone have any thoughts on Jonsered tree saws? I just found out my dad'sfriend is a jonsered dealer and is gonna hook me up something fierce. I just don't need another 50, 70, or 90 cc saw. Really I don't need another saw at all. I just want to utilize this hookup I've got....if you had the saws I have (look at my signature) is there anything the Jonsered line offers that you hardcore's just couldn't turn down? From the sounds of it the dealer doesn't seem to want to make a dime off the saw!
-Thanks so much.
-Chad

Hmmm....now I'm wondering if I shouldn't go for the big 2186 get it at cost and use it for a future dedicated Alaskan Mill saw. Or maybe try the 2156 because I don't have a husky 60cc saw. Or well maybe go w/ the 2171 for a backup for my current 372xp. Oh the decisions. Sometimes a blessing is a curse. And I'm almost mad that I'm getting such a good deal on a brand new Jonsered.:chainsaw:

Last edited:
Back