jonsereds XF

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victorroadster

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
hi,have the chance of a jonsereds XF in working order,the weight is a little off putting as old age and arthritis are getting the better of me.i have a varied selection of jonnies and just wondering what you guys thought,i think the saw was made around 1960,a truly good looking saw,thanks.

Btw, the looks of the saw was designed by the the same man that designed the Volvo P1800 sports car (if you can call it that, considering the engine).
It was a beautiful car though, and the saw also is a beauty!:D

Volvo has made some wonderful cars in their day. I sure like the looks of Lee's XF. I've been after one of the XFs for years. I had a deal made for one coming out of Bristol, but the guy disappeared on me.

WOW !!! Great saw..and congrats . Id clean it up...shelf it . Maybe take it out on a fall day and run a tank of gas through it once a year !! Sweeet saw !!!

Yep, I have looked for a decent one for years. One of the saws on my to get list. IMO on of the coolest looking older saws there is.

Well done on finding one, our local auction site had one the other night but they pull chainsaw auctions if they have no chainbrake and I have no way of getting in touch with the owner.

Back