Just bought my 1st chipper!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Projector

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I go and pick it up weds. 2008 vermeer bc1000xl 85hp cummins with 360hrs on it for 15,000. I've been looking for ages and was hoping for a bb, but this was by far the best deal I could find with californias carb requirments. I spent it all hope it pays! I figure if I don't like it after a year or two I can sell it for what I got it. E-bay special, sight unseen but it's from the original owner who says he's had it serviced always at the vermeer dealership. Hope it's not a lemon but I've got a good feeling about it. Just had to post something, girlfriend doesn't quite understand how stoked I am to park my dump trailer!

I go and pick it up weds. 2008 vermeer bc1000xl 85hp cummins with 360hrs on it for 15,000. I've been looking for ages and was hoping for a bb, but this was by far the best deal I could find with californias carb requirments. I spent it all hope it pays! I figure if I don't like it after a year or two I can sell it for what I got it. E-bay special, sight unseen but it's from the original owner who says he's had it serviced always at the vermeer dealership. Hope it's not a lemon but I've got a good feeling about it. Just had to post something, girlfriend doesn't quite understand how stoked I am to park my dump trailer!

Good deal, hope it serves you well, i have an 02, just got it painted and has been great to me. Strong and reliable chippers

Latest posts

Back