Just couldn't pass it up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milkman

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Ky. between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank.
Hwy 60 is having the annual 200 mi. yard sale this weekend. I was in town today and guy had a 16' trailer full of chainsaws, Huskys, Sears, Poulan, Echo and a Dolmar 5100s. and a couple of old saws. He had some Stihls, a 066, 025, 031, and a 260 and a couple of others. i really was interested in the 026, but I didn't need another saw till I asked what he wanted for it, $125.00, sure was hard to walk away. I started home and got about 5 miles from town and turned around and went back to check it out again. I told him I'd walk over to the ATM and get 6 20s if that would get the saw. He walked around a couple of minutes and agreed to take it. Merry Christmas to ME!!, I think I did alright.

Will power!

Only one saw outta the bunch! What was the biggest Poulan he had? Have fun with your new toy!

good deal, id say thats about wat a well used 026 260 goes for atleast in my mind

Saws

I didn't look at the Poulans, but he had an old David Bradley and a Wright, wish I'd had my camera and got a picture of the whole lot, it was a pretty sight.

We had that long route 41 yardsale this summer and I didn't see a single saw, chainsaw that is, outside of some plug in electrics. I did see and buy a heavy husky brushcutter I ain't messed with yet. On the winter inside work "todo" list.
I think people were still spooked by the spring tornadoes and were hanging onto what they had. It has loosened up around here now, you are seeing a nice selection on craigslist.

Ya, pics of that guy's collection would have been nice.

Back