just ordered 2 ms660 china chain saw from china 15 days a go will get them epacket from china

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Buyer pays customs duties. Please check the import tariffs by yourself.
Tariff threshold reference:
America ≥800USD; Canada ≥15USD;
Australia ≥783USD; New Zealand≥300USD; EU member states ≥22€
Garden Machine Co., Ltd, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of State Group, one of the Top 500 Company in China. "

"Buyer pays customs duties. Please check the import tariffs by yourself.
Tariff threshold reference:
America ≥800USD; Canada ≥15USD;
Australia ≥783USD; New Zealand≥300USD; EU member states ≥22€
Garden Machine Co., Ltd, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of State Group, one of the Top 500 Company in China. "
I've gotten a few over seas shipments, this is a first from china... never had to worry about tariffs on small equipment before, at least not from canada or the uk.

Six week slow boat shipping and China government subsidization is the only way it works at all.

I buy from China all the time for my day job, and can't get an empty box from there to here for $50, much less buy anything to ship in that box. Minimum for me is ~$120 to ship anything, not including taxes and tariffs and whatnot. Time costs money, and my way takes two days instead of six weeks.

Six week slow boat shipping and China government subsidization is the only way it works at all.

I buy from China all the time for my day job, and can't get an empty box from there to here for $50, much less buy anything to ship in that box. Minimum for me is ~$120 to ship anything, not including taxes and tariffs and whatnot. Time costs money, and my way takes two days instead of six weeks.
DHgate said top contact em if thay dont send it

Back