Just ordered me some 543XP's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I mean I have a spare in the garage and you are welcome to it for what I have in it (less than what they are now on Ebay) if you want it. If not, that is ok too. I have two, and haven't really done much with either one besides move then around thinking of what I will do with them. Figure I better keep one though, and I will think of a reason at a later date ha.

are you coming down to wigs gtg,,, I can have the money with me for it if you are

No silver as far as I know. No auto-tune either.

And this is going to be an xp only model right? No 541 or something? Seems like the saw is meant to take advantage of all of the performance characteristics to XP saws so I guess no detuned version is to be expected...?

possibly of interest

836GxJl.jpg

...note the husky style handlebar and husky hose covering (albeit darker color). Also husky starter handle. GZ3900...is that a current model??

JZWMBO8.jpg

been a long time since i've seen a husky choke like that...do have a pull out knob just like that on my 3120...

YcEr6Wd.jpg

looks like it has the new husky dark grey XP inlay on air filter cover...but has screw top...just like the redmax

Just some observations. Dont know that any of these photos haven't been posted here before and I don't claim that they havent. The molded finger indentations in the rear handle are also something I haven't seen lately on any husky models. Very interesting. Somehow I think this saw has a bit more redmax in it than usual. That was an early hypothesis and I think some claims were made to the contrary but it just has too much in common with the redmax models, particularly those which are not just the red and black husky models. I love my redmax blower and think highly of their equipment so I don't really see it as any sort of disappointment if they had a big role in the development of this saw.

Dug up some specs

The long-awaited light 4.5 kg of heavy metal frame saw for professional use.

Lightweight and powerful Husqvarna 543 XP ® is for professional use and

professional level of performance for demanding saw.

Low weight and high chain speed, the saw is ideal for efficient pruning.

Our unique X-Torq ® engine technology provides enough power at the same time,

the fuel consumption of up to 20% lower and the exhaust emissions are 75% lower.

Engine

Cylinder displacement 43.1 cm ³

Bore 42 mm

Cylinder stroke 31.1 mm

Power of 2.2 kW

Maximum power speed 9600 rev / min.

Maximum recommended engine speed 14500 rpm / min.

Carburetor Walbro HD

Fuel tank capacity 0.42 l

Fuel consumption 467 g / kWh

Ignition Ikeda UK-09 701

The power unit air gap of 0.4 mm

Idling speed 2700 rev / min.

NGK Spark Plug CMR7H

Spark plug gap to 0.65 mm

Maximum torque 2.4 Nm/7200 rev / min.

Lubricants

Oil tank volume 0.27 l

Oil pump type Adjustable flow, no lubrication at idle

Oil pump capacity of 3-13 ml / min

Vibration and noise values

Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.8/3.5 m / s ²

Sound pressure level at operators ear 101 dB (A)

Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 113 dB (A)

Cutting equipment

Chain pitch .325 "

Recommended bar length, min-max. 33-45 cm supplied 13 "equip 56VL

The chain speed Maximum power 20.2 m / s

Chain-groove 0.05 "

Bar retaining Small

Dimensions

Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.5 kg

-LowVib ®

Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.

Air-Injection

Centrifugal Air Injection air cleaning system for reduced wear and filter changes, and longer operating time between cleaning.

-Adjustable oil pump

Adjustable chain lubrication oil pump as required.

-Chain tensioner page

Side-mounted chain tensioning for fast and easy chain adjustment.

-Magnesium crankcase

Heavy duty crankcase allows for high speeds and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.

Three-piece crankshaft

Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.

• Smart Start ®

Engine and starter have been designed to start the engine as quickly and effortlessly. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.

• Tipping Characters

Distinct, colored felling marks for better felling precision.

• Fuel Pump

Fuel pump designed for easy starting.

• Automatic chain brake

The local dealer in Augusta KS has 2 of them on the shelf. It looked pretty neat, but I was buying a 562 at the time and didn't have the additional funds, (or I would have likely also bought a 550xp)... I don't remember the price.

[video=youtube_share;tLObi4NZA5w]http://youtu.be/tLObi4NZA5w[/video]

What'd that guy say? :msp_confused:

Good find Steve. Wonder if that version will make it's way over here. And what about that other "Red" brand?

possibly of interest

836GxJl.jpg

...note the husky style handlebar and husky hose covering (albeit darker color). Also husky starter handle. GZ3900...is that a current model??

JZWMBO8.jpg

been a long time since i've seen a husky choke like that...do have a pull out knob just like that on my 3120...

YcEr6Wd.jpg

looks like it has the new husky dark grey XP inlay on air filter cover...but has screw top...just like the redmax

Just some observations. Dont know that any of these photos haven't been posted here before and I don't claim that they havent. The molded finger indentations in the rear handle are also something I haven't seen lately on any husky models. Very interesting. Somehow I think this saw has a bit more redmax in it than usual. That was an early hypothesis and I think some claims were made to the contrary but it just has too much in common with the redmax models, particularly those which are not just the red and black husky models. I love my redmax blower and think highly of their equipment so I don't really see it as any sort of disappointment if they had a big role in the development of this saw.

thanks a lot for posting that pic,, now I am really wanting one:angry::bang::angry::bang:

What'd that guy say? :msp_confused:

Good find Steve. Wonder if that version will make it's way over here. And what about that other "Red" brand?

My Japanese translation isn't the best but they were talking about the dumb Americans when they were using that saw as an axe.

The other "red brand" are you talking about "who"?:laugh:

Here is Niko's new if they come out in Husqvarna colors.
attachment.php

View attachment 312187