Just picked up a new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GASoline71 said:
Here is a little saw I picked up today. I woulda took more pics, but my camera battery crapped out after 2 pics.

Rotax will know this saw.:biggrinbounce2:

Gary
Those guys in the Pacific NW might of found that baby useful the last couple of weeks.:)

Will this thing be on a full synthetic diet? You will need a good and stout rope to fire this thing! IS this a all alunimum Buick?I have an old but functional back truss that needs a good home.I cannot wait for the video, Ken

It's a Buick 215 c.i. all aluminum V-8, with a 36" harvester bar on it, runnin' 3/4" chain. I will be runnin' against Rotax Robert and the Predator hot saw. Hope I can give him some competition.

It has been sittin' for almost 2 years, so we have some work to do on it to get it up to snuff. My sister's boyfriend is gonna run it with me.

I'll have some pics and hopefully some video later on.

Jeff, I will be runnin' it over at Sequim this year. I won't make as many shows as Rotax, but will make it to about 4 shows. Hope your back is up to it... this thing weighs 492 pounds.

Gary

Back