Just Ran My New MS361 WOW!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am just back for running my new MS361 I purchased yesterday. I ran about a tank and 1/2 through her and was careful not to run it too hard and let it idle to cool down after a long cut. The new anti-vibe is GREAT on this saw, if Stihl plans on introducing it in other saws they will have some winners. The 361 (20") makes a great compliment to my other saws a MS260 (18) and a 044 (24"). I don't mean to brag but I am still grinning from the experience with this saw. I guess all the threads here were right, the 361 is a great saw, add me to that list.

Dejavu all over again...

I still haven't done the muffler on mine, but did recently get a spare 24" b&c from a lister here. So I've got an 18" w/ full comp RS and a 24" w/ full skip RSF.

Really great combination since I dont' have a 70+cc saw (yet).

Chaser

Make sure your chain is on good. I threw a chisel chain on a new (not mine of course) 361 and it cut a little hole in the gas tank, gas all over my leg, I was like w.t.f.? Oh well.

I don't let 'mechanics' work on my trucks, 'gunsmiths' on my guns, and on that note I'll be careful to keep the 'pros' away from my saws!:blob2:

Chaser

FWIW, septic work is one area where I make an exception...

Latest posts

Back