just some tree pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I know i'm being a picture forum troll, oh well. This is a job I did recently, yeah I know the helmet thing. I wasn't climbing???

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looked like a fun job. What do you mean helmet thing that isn't you in the tree with the helmet? Why would you need one on the ground after you cut all the branches off?

Looked like a fun job. What do you mean helmet thing that isn't you in the tree with the helmet? Why would you need one on the ground after you cut all the branches off?

It WAS a fun job until my wood slut back out on me, had to cut and load all that wood by hand. Yeah thats me in the tree, never know if someone is going to anal about :censored: like that.

It WAS a fun job until my wood slut back out on me, had to cut and load all that wood by hand. Yeah thats me in the tree, never know if someone is going to anal about :censored: like that.

Def looks like fun to take down. Loading by hand...not so much. Good job

you need a skid steer or something.

I need lots of stuff just one thing $. The only thing about skid steers is the soil compaction problems when riding through the yard. It would of came in handy for this job. I have a guy that has one but I got to watch him he can be a little rammy. Broke the side walk and a job a couple of months ago, not good.

I need lots of stuff just one thing $. The only thing about skid steers is the soil compaction problems when riding through the yard. It would of came in handy for this job. I have a guy that has one but I got to watch him he can be a little rammy. Broke the side walk and a job a couple of months ago, not good.

I here ya on that.
Ya that $$ can be a PITA!

Looks like you do nice work. The yard doesn't look all torn up, you protected the driveway, nice big notch and you broke a good bit of wood pulling it over. On a tree that big I like to break off about about 3 inches of wood. Plus you had fun. Good job, Joe.

Looks like you do nice work. The yard doesn't look all torn up, you protected the driveway, nice big notch and you broke a good bit of wood pulling it over. On a tree that big I like to break off about about 3 inches of wood. Plus you had fun. Good job, Joe.

I agree totaly nice bridge worked with a company few years back watched a guy that had been doing tree work for couple of years droped pine right across guys side walk tore it up ended up replacing a lot of concrete

Back