Just What Makes Ya' Cuss?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooterbum

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
For me it's honing a chain to perfection so she throws the prettiest chips, then just ever so slightly bumpin' the fence right beside the tree your working on.

Sent my daughters boyfriend and brother haulin' butt for safer ground after one of those episodes yesterday. Was pretty funny later though.:hmm3grin2orange:

greenies and government officials that make decisions that benefit no one but themselves

When I drop a small part in the workshop I cuss, I've gotten better to clean before I start working, but sometimes you just loose stuff. I would like to know where all the stuff I lost is hidden at, it would be a real treausre find.

When doing a carburetor rebuild and the cloths dryer is going,then the phone rings and the cat has tipped the part jar over with the small spring now awol, the threatening message from the local utility company,"Louie" my personal loan officer showed up for a visit with two of his 275 pound assistants.Ken

Dragging 200ft of cable through the woods only to get hung up and have to walk either up or down hill to find out what is hindering me.

When my nose is to the grindstone--25" Rapid Super buried in Oak, can't hear nothing. I happen to look out the corner of my eye and someone is moving my truck.

When my uncle or buddy start throwing the nasty twisted up, middle rot garbage in the bed of the truck for firewood bundles.

It's hard to put crooked stuff in a square bundle, and I won't sell rot off to my customer.

Holes in the knees of my jeans filling up my right boot with chips.

When someone calls me boss and then don't listen to what I say.

Folks being unable to seperate business and personal life.

Folks calling off/showing up 3hrs late at the day job, sent a kid home today on account of that.

When my uncle or buddy start throwing the nasty twisted up, middle rot garbage in the bed of the truck for firewood bundles.

It's hard to put crooked stuff in a square bundle, and I won't sell rot off to my customer.

Holes in the knees of my jeans filling up my right boot with chips.

When someone calls me boss and then don't listen to what I say.

Folks being unable to seperate business and personal life.

Folks calling off/showing up 3hrs late at the day job, sent a kid home today on account of that.

Not being able to get Justin Beiber tickets when he's on tour here.

Being harassed on eBay by Uncle Teddy Wing Nut.

Having hairless midgets sending me pictures "by mistake".

Chris I think you might want to keep some of that stuff "bottled up" inside your brain. Just sayin'

Anyone who tries to come back from a flame job that should have sent them backing their train up and hunting a dirt road to take it down....

Don't get me started. I can spew flames that will start a soaking wet carpet on fire.

Latest posts

Back