K&N 661 p/n

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climbit

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
anyone have a part number for the kn filter that will work on the 661. The thing is begging for it and I'm sure someone has put one on. I've seen it. Instead of picking through the kn dimensions I hopped to get a pn from someone.

I'd never run a K&N on anything I own. They are terrible at filtering fine dust, which a saw sees plenty of.

Huh, I've run them on my other saws and lots of guys I cut next to run them on their huskies. We never had a problem. It's a better option over the max flo right now. The max flo isn't held tight enough snd it's letting it in too much dust..

They do make one, the round lip on the back of the intake plate is perfectly round and can clamp right on there. I would argue that as a work saw it'll work better because you won't have to remove the divider to mount the filter. It won't be running a velocity stack so there won't be any gains there (if there are any to be found)...I'll dig through the kn dimensions and find it. Guess no one on here has been using them.

Just realized you meant max flo...yeah we been running 660 kits an modifying them to fit. They actually aren't bad in regular timber but now in a burn the dust is getting through.

Latest posts

Back