kudos for Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old guy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Had occasion today to do some muffler work on a blue Dolmar 6421, when I came to put the muffler back on I find they have these little tabs in the bolt holes in the heat shield, you have to thread the bolts into the heat shield which holds it, the gasket and the muffler all together making it way easy to replace the muffler.:D Wish every saw was like this.

John

That is a really nice feature. On other saws it is really hard to keep everything lined up. I'm impressed with the build quality.

Finally put my 24" Total super bar on mine. Can't wait to try it out.

I don't know about their dealer network, but I use performanceoutdoorequipment.com

Nate's a good guy. I have a local places but I'll be going to him. I haven't bought new so I'm not worried about servicing a warranty.

"A" dealership does not make a network. Stihl and Husky have dominated the market because they have dealerships everywhere. Dolmar is missing the boat, not because of an inferior product, but because they have a lame network.

Latest posts

Back