Lab tested wood stove?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

struggle

Got stumps?
Reaction score
She seems to think it passes

66d88744e05dc82c90f9d7310b34e856.jpg

Sent from somewhere

If Ruger keeps giving his emissions while he is laying next to me, he is going outside in the cold for awhile.
Wow! He can wake the dead!
8c2848c4bbea8b00b1022b1abfbe1be7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

We have had the stove new since 2005 and it has exceeded expectations. I run it on a 5.5" flex liner as well due to chimney constraints as I went down an existing clay flue chimney. Was concerned about draft issue but actually the opposite happened and I had to install a dampener in the pipe to slow it down.

The doesn't emit much for emissions but like mentioned above when she does it has a room clearing effect.

Sent from somewhere

Which model is it ( I cant tell from the picture) and how long do you get useable heat from it? How long between loads with enough coals to get another load going?

Im intrigued by the soap stone.... We have a local place that sells Hearthstone but real world results usually fail to make their way into company literature.

Mansfield I never timed burn. Times between loads. It coals heavily so after we start it we run it all the time so I sift ash out and it always restarts on coals. We had a cast iron before. I would never consider anything but soap stone now. Far exceeds my cast iron experience. Burns very clean. I clean a 24'liner and get maybe a half a gallon of very fine ash.

Sent from somewhere

Latest posts

Back