Lady on ebay selling hundreds of chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably where our saws will end up at a Estate Sale and some old lady selling them on eBay. I am not sure where she is getting those prices at.
I sometimes feel guilty about the amount of stuff I may be leaving my wife with, I really don't think she has any idea of what all I "Really" have.

Someone up in Vermont sure had a pile of saws! There are a few decent ones in there too but a bunch of them are overpriced.

Speaking of, I wonder what happened to all of the saws owned by former AS'er "Bill G" after he went to prison?

I am not sure where she is getting those prices at.
People who sell frequently but do not have time to price stuff will often start high and see who bites.....She has a few that will definitely go but a lot of those are 10-20 dollar saws, tops. Looks like a lot of them have been sitting on the ground for far too long.

That's probably where our saws will end up at a Estate Sale and some old lady selling them on eBay. I am not sure where she is getting those prices at.
I sometimes feel guilty about the amount of stuff I may be leaving my wife with, I really don't think she has any idea of what all I "Really" have.

+1.

The daughter is going to have a real mess. [emoji2960]

I’m working on two cars now to get them ‘ambulatory’.

My wife is pretty sharp about finding values of things so I wouldn't worry as much about the bigger stuff, plus most of my saws are not high dollar models. It is the secondary stuff like bars and chains where she could be throwing away a small fortune. And of course nobody would figure out a method to my madness so everything would need to be sorted again.

My wife is pretty sharp about finding values of things so I wouldn't worry as much about the bigger stuff, plus most of my saws are not high dollar models. It is the secondary stuff like bars and chains where she could be throwing away a small fortune. And of course nobody would figure out a method to my madness so everything would need to be sorted again.
It's not about as much as the value as the amount of stuff I really don't think she knows I have. She knows I have 29 chainsaws because now it's sort of a joke but I don't think she knows about 5 lawnmowers, 4 leaf blowers, 5 weed trimmers, 3 power washers ... And the list goes on. I had 21 ATVs at one time. I sold a bunch but I think I still have 12-13. Plus the tools and stuff, I am officially worse than a woman.

Someone up in Vermont sure had a pile of saws! There are a few decent ones in there too but a bunch of them are overpriced.

Speaking of, I wonder what happened to all of the saws owned by former AS'er "Bill G" after he went to prison?

Bill G went to prison? I was thinking about him when I saw this thread. Man I’ve been out of the loop for a while.

What you have to wonder is how many estate auction sales that she attended in order to collect this much junk and where did she obtain financing to buy it all? Maybe from George Soros.

BTW, the same saw is often listed several times on separate pages. She needs a copy editor, just like several of our local TV stations and newspapers do.

She won’t budge on offers, she does estate sales. Lots of partner saws in vt. Figure them on being parts maybe. Funny I find the other listed running partner saws over priced. For what there asking I can buy two husky saws. Or one new one.

I wish I had more time and room I’d buy them all just for a challenge to see how many would run.

Garbage to one man, a treasure to another. How sought after by a collector are these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-PARTNER-Chainsaw-Chain-Saw-PARTS-1-/402278992195

What you have to wonder is how many estate auction sales that she attended in order to collect this much junk and where did she obtain financing to buy it all? Maybe from George Soros.

BTW, the same saw is often listed several times on separate pages. She needs a copy editor, just like several of our local TV stations and newspapers do.

Time to hit the estate sales maybe used saws for $10?

People who sell frequently but do not have time to price stuff will often start high and see who bites.....She has a few that will definitely go but a lot of those are 10-20 dollar saws, tops. Looks like a lot of them have been sitting on the ground for far too long.
I offered $30 + $35 shipping for one saw with most of it missing and explained why - no response.

Latest posts

Back