• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Large clutch cover for ms660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt8769

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a large clutch cover for stihl ms660. I see a bunch of generic ones on eBay but I want a stihl one. It would be nice to have the matching spikes but not a deal breaker. I also posted late last year that I wanted a metal name plate for an 038 magnum 2 with or without the cover. Please help a serious stihl guy out.

I have an OEM large PNW side cover from my early model 066. Its a bit rough and has a brownish tinge to the paint. No spikes, I already sold them.

You are a noob here though, so I do not know if I should trust you or not. Hmmm... need references.

Look me up as a buyer on eBay

Mattydaddy8769 every single one of my 99+ transactions I payed immediately never waited a single minute. I know how this goes but will guarantee I'm the most honest person you'll ever do business or even speak with.

I don't understand why you would respond or anything if I can't buy it..... I guess being a 36 year old father of 4 business owner, operator doesn't make me old time I guess in alot of ways that's good. Just a Lil confused.

It is because you are a noob here. Just the way it is. There are a lot of trolls on this site that post as new phantom users, particularly a guy named Brush Ape.

I posted a photo of the side cover in a new ad here that is marked sold. For some reason I cannot change the sell status there and I cannot delete the post. Old users here seem to be more hampered when it comes to editing than noobs. Also the way it is. This site was hacked seriously a year+ ago and they changed over to a new format (XenForo) that is completely different than the old one (vBulletin).

Back