Lazy mother f-era

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You aren't the only one seeing that. I've talked to a lot of other small business owners that can't find help. Young people nowadays want to push buttons in air conditioning. :(

Id vote for him for a 3rd term if it meant pissing off morons like you who blame the president for you running a **** company.

Nope, this isn't the politic forum, blame obama for your shortcomings over there.

Funny. I put an ad on Craigslist two weeks ago and got more responses than I could ever respond to. Thanks Obama!

Yea got plenty of repsonsies... All that sucked terribly. Been running a successfull business for over 10 yrs. I have never seen such a horrible selection!

U vote? Not to sure you know your ass from a hole in the ground! Get real and read the post. Start an argument elsewhere. If you have time to post useless **** like that you must be busy and very mature!

Why work when you have to give up housing health care cell phone and food? It's all a plan to "transform" this country as he has said he will...

guess you could keep your head in a hole like Canadians do but the reality is this ahole pres IS affecting our job and our lives in a very negative way.

"Political dudes"...makes you look ignorant and dumb...for chr. sake...you live in S. Cal, the gate of the invasion :dizzy:

My brother owns his own Landscaping company and this is his 2nd full season since he went on his own. He hired 2 kids who are right outa high school and as green as can be. He pays one $10 an hour and the other $11 just because he actually has a car and is their ride to work. These kids ***** about $10 an hour cash when neither of them has any real work or landscaping experience before my brother hired them. I remember when $10 an hour was good money for a green landscaper. Neither of these kids can run a mower, hedge trimmer or drive a truck. They are almost useless. As their foremen I told them they aren't even worth what they are getting paid and they need to earn it if they want more money. Kids want everything for nothing these days.

If you gonna blame anybody, IMHO, blame EA (Electronic Arts), Nintendo etc. When kids see the goodies the techie guys/girls get working at those big tech companies (free lunch to you desk, video games, basketball courts, etc) why would they want to work outside busting as for a couple of bucks more than minimum wage. I think the tech industry has pushed the employment expectations well beyond what most businesses can provide.

Can not believe that after two weeks and several ads that nobody wants a job! This country is a mess and people better wake the fu$& up and realize what is going on. It is truly disgusting!! Obama sucks and so do the rest of his lazy piece of **** followers!!! Awfull!
Why don't you try somewhere other than CL? Put up flyers at your local chainsaw shop, or coffee shop. What are you starting your guys at?

Latest posts

Back