lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1678.JPG 100_1674.JPG Better late than never ...

Took me a while to dig this one out, cobwebs and all. Poulan 3400 in very good shape overall. Nice AV mounts, bar plates are still there, nice spark, compression is decent and the sprocket looks like it's seen very little use.

This little gem is a bit heavy - better figure on $30 or a bit more to cover shipping. The grease, grime and cobwebs will be included, but no bar or chain.

First PM from someone who is willing to pay shipping...

dd

Edit: Poulan should be leaving Arkansas and headed to Ohio in the near future. I'll look in the basement for more goodies.

Attachments

• 100_1675.JPG
    100_1675.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1676.JPG
    100_1676.JPG
    341.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_1677.JPG
    100_1677.JPG
    343.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I would love to have a woods ported saw. I currently have a ms260 2010 born on date. I have a couple of sets of 026 cases with cranks and a burnt piston with slight smearing on the cylinder.

P.S. I don't have any ported saws .

I'll do some digging today. I'm sure there's something that I need out of the way.

Found something else..same as the saw....free for the shipping...and I'll cover anything over $10 shipping on this one.

4 slice toaster oven that needs a knob for the bake, broil, toast selection. I have the knob and will try to fix it before I send it out. I have two and this one needs a home. Don't worry... the dust from sitting in the shop will be cleaned off before it gets sent out. Great for warming cases and such with out stinking up the house.

rata2y2y.jpg
tube7y3y.jpg
sateha8y.jpg
yruqyvam.jpg

Sent from my MiniMac running E-85!!

Last edited:
I'm in need of a service,

I have a ms261 that I screwed the H needle up on to where it is very hard to adjust without taking things apart. My stihl dealer went out of business, and the other dealers aren't too helpful in my area.

If someone could just help me out by telling me how to find the correct part, or where to shop, or who to contact for help would be great.

A used carburetor would be fine too. I have several bars for someone to choose from, or I could cut someone some 72cl or 75cl chain for the service.

PM me

I'm in need of a service,

I have a ms261 that I screwed the H needle up on to where it is very hard to adjust without taking things apart. My stihl dealer went out of business, and the other dealers aren't too helpful in my area.

If someone could just help me out by telling me how to find the correct part, or where to shop, or who to contact for help would be great.

A used carburetor would be fine too. I have several bars for someone to choose from, or I could cut someone some 72cl or 75cl chain for the service.

PM me
Did you just mess up the top of the jet (the screw you adjust with the screw driver)?? Can you post a picture of the issue... it's not a big issue at all I'm fairly certain!

I would love to have a woods ported saw. I currently have a ms260 2010 born on date. I have a couple of sets of 026 cases with cranks and a burnt piston with slight smearing on the cylinder.

P.S. I don't have any ported saws .

The port work went real quick. It was claimed last night.

I have 2 new Pioneer brand chains - 3/8" -.058- 60DL-16". Never been on a saw. I bought them thinking I would get a .058 bar down the road, but never did. If someone can use them I will ship them for free. Happy Holidays!!002.JPG

I want to step in and remind everyone that this is a GIVING thread... not a LOOKING FOR thread. It's always better to give. TLandrum is starting this thread again... what has it been, 3 years in a row now?? Let's not get this muddied up with side conversations with folks looking for free parts.

TFB

Wanting to try some square ground... and I've got a fleet of big Husky stuff!
I will send a chain of square ground Oregon to you or somebody else who wants to try one, I have Oregon .050 and .063..

I drilled out the hex part of the head on my H needle,.. long story.. actually short, I got in a hurry

I will send a chain of square ground Oregon to you or somebody else who wants to try one, I have Oregon .050 and .063..

I drilled out the hex part of the head on my H needle,.. long story.. actually short, I got in a hurry

Sent you a PM/Conversation. I've got all .050" stuff. Either of the bars .050"?

Latest posts

Back