lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will offer this Echo 3000 for the cost of shipping to the first person that PM's me. This came in a group of saws I picked up 2 weeks ago and I know nothing of its history. Saw is dirty, has a bar and chain, purge bulb is intact and it turns over. Beyond that, I have not a clue and no real desire to learn more. You are getting it as you see it, but the price is right.

Echo30001_zps0d4628f6.jpg

Echo30002_zps61481f66.jpg
For some reason your pics aren't coming up for me (red x's) everybody elses are working though.

Its not a saw but I have some tools if you want.
1. 12" adjuswtable wrench
2. 10" adjustable wrench
3. 6" Klein Screwdriver
4. Channellock Crimp Tool #909
5. Knipex 9" side cutters with crimper
6. Channellock diangenal cutter.

Let me Know if you like this.

I could use the screwdriver if it isn't claimed. PM coming.

I was actually referring to things that had already been posted. Sorting through 40 pages takes a while. :) I won't argue if you want to post up more stuff though. :D

I still have 2 sets of rings (50mm x 1.5mm Cabers I miss ordered) also found a set of (50mm x 1.2mm NWP Ductile Split Ring) Send me a pm

Dang Ted, you always post stuff when I am away. Just got done boxing up the Echo 3000 I gave away a couple of pages ago and you offer up this. Message sent, I suspect I am too late.

Anyone need some short bars? Going to pick a few out of my pile and see if there is any interest.

Dang Ted, you always post stuff when I am away. Just got done boxing up the Echo 3000 I gave away a couple of pages ago and you offer up this. Message sent, I suspect I am too late.

Anyone need some short bars? Going to pick a few out of my pile and see if there is any interest.

Gary, your record is intact. Someone else beat you to it ...

Latest posts

Back