lets get Christmas started early this year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 NOS oil pump diaphragms for a Poulan Pro S25, S25DA, S25CVA and S25AV. The first 2 PM"S with mailing addresses gets them. One to the customer. Tom

yes. sure did. this week. thought i pm'd ya. maybe in a different universe though. hard to keep track. thanks again very much.
haven't had opportunity to install them yet but will let you know when its done. plan on doing it next week

Time for me to get rid of some stuff I'm never gonna fool with.

I have two Pioneer P26's. One is electronic ignition and in good shape. Missing the AF cover, has spark. If I remember correctly it also has a pioneer bar with it, but I'd have to look to be sure. The other is points ignition and has been broken up, but there should still be some usable parts on it.

Also have a Pioneer 1200 that could be(if I remember correctly) a decent runner with a couple of parts.

Yours for shipping.

I still have the homelite 330s and the solo 654
6eze8eme.jpg

ve5a8y7y.jpg

If no one has acquired the Solo,I would like to claim it.Never owned one,but would like to see how they are put together.I have some stuff to post ,as up for grabs,and will try to take some pictures today.
RR

I have found a couple of items to post;
1)New old stock John Deere,yellow gas tank handle for a JD 550cs,part # on casting 97288/97287.Not sure what Echo it fits.GONE
2) One18"Craftsman/Poulan 18 inch bar with chain,3/8s lo profile #91 chain.
3)One 18 inch Craftsman/Poulan bar,3/8s lo profile,EZ adjust.no chain.
You pay shipping.
RR

JD handle is spoken for.

Last edited:
If the JD handle is as Aaron pictured I would like to claim it. Given my luck with 540 handles a spare would be nice (even if it is the wrong color).

Back