Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an original, still sharp, 18" 325 STIHL safety chain that came on a 250 to put up. It skipped the bar, but it still runs well on it still - tested it recently for back up. Uh, don't spose anyone has an extra bar laying around for my 361 by any chance? Just got asked to do a lot of firewood for the locals.

Super XL Parts saw, Scored piston.

attachment.php

I am needing a coil for mine.

Assorted parts for...525 jred, shindaiwa 350, 41 husky, small p series pioneers, xl-12, super e-z, IDK what else, have to look. 10-10 mac.....

:cheers:
i've been looking for the recoil, and clutch side for a pioneer p38. did you have anything like that lying around.
thanks kevin

I don't have anything to give except a few rear handle parts for an 066. I do have a DP muffler cover thats never been used for a 660 or 066. I would take 50 shipped for it. I ordered it and it was backordered, then a found a deal on another one. Now this one finally came in and I don't need it now. Still in the original wrapper. 50 shipped. :)

I don't have anything to give except a few rear handle parts for an 066. I do have a DP muffler cover thats never been used for a 660 or 066. I would take 50 shipped for it. I ordered it and it was backordered, then a found a deal on another one. Now this one finally came in and I don't need it now. Still in the original wrapper. 50 shipped. :)

You are not in the Christmas spirit yet, are you?
:hmm3grin2orange:

i've been looking for the recoil, and clutch side for a pioneer p38. did you have anything like that lying around.
thanks kevin

Sorry man, nothing that big for parts. Got a farmsaw but that won't work for you. p28 and down I got....:cheers:

Super XL Parts saw, Scored piston.

I could always use another XL12 family saw for parts.

Hmmmm....what do I have to send away???

I have an Echo CS451VL that has some 'smash damage'. Tank is cracked. Top handle, handle bracket, and all the AV stuff is broken/bent/ripped/etc. P/C are excelent. Carb, AF, oiler goodies, and everything else is there. May have a rim-drive clutch drum. Can't remember at the moment. Will dig it out to confirm if anyone's interested...

Free (except for shipping) to anyone here who can use it. No bar or chain though...:givebeer:

I'm already gonna send my McCulloch 35A to a fellow in the McCulloch thread once I get a shipping quote for him. Better get my butt in gear and box it up to be weighed and shipped. Christmas is near...:cheers:

I'll dig through some other stuff to see if anything else may be of interest. If I can find my little greenish/yellow Skil 16XX amoungst my junk (lotsa stuff still boxed up from my last move), then I may put it up here too. Gotta make some room on the shelves for a Super E-Z (anyone giving one of them away?) and some other saw's I've been wanting.:clap:

Latest posts

Back