Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Scored piston, missing part of the muffler, 21" solid bar, almost new semi chisel chain

Someone make them go away.
CSW

I'll make that one go away if you still have it. Check your PM's Jim.

Pioneers

Guys I got 3 P-28's here that are up for grabs if someone wants them for the shipping.

I had one running, the other has comprssion and I'm not sure on the other. There all complete except for air filter covers (of course)

If someones interested I can get pictures up.

I have some other Pioneer parts for the smaller ones, but I wont pick through them, probably have to take em all.

I still have a crusty but complete and restorable little Skil 16-someting (1645 maybe) that I'd be glad to send to someone who wants it. Just pay shipping. If anyone's truely interested, I'll go dig it out of the shop (it's in a box somewhere) and shoot a pic.

Still need to ship out the McCulloch 35A and Echo 451VL parts powerheads to lads here. I haven't forgotton about you guys! Just been crazy busy. I'll get 'em weighed up and get back to you about shipping costs soon.:cheers:

I still have a crusty but complete and restorable little Skil 16-someting (1645 maybe) that I'd be glad to send to someone who wants it. Just pay shipping. If anyone's truely interested, I'll go dig it out of the shop (it's in a box somewhere) and shoot a pic.

Still need to ship out the McCulloch 35A and Echo 451VL parts powerheads to lads here. I haven't forgotton about you guys! Just been crazy busy. I'll get 'em weighed up and get back to you about shipping costs soon.:cheers:

I would be intrested in the Skil. I need a front handle, top cover, and recoil cover. The ones I have are smashed.
Jim

OK, today I found....

41 husky coil and recoil, plus clutch cover. The brake band is busted. May be some smaller parts too.

Homelite xl-1, which is a canadian e-z, bunch of stuff, almost a complete saw in pieces I think. What do you need? I also have some homelite super mini parts. This is an e-z with A/V. It's in a bucket, the case was busted , so if you need something, ask.

I have a 10-10 clutch cover with recoil. One of the tabs that engages the pawls is broken, but the cover is complete.

Still have misc. 031 stuff as well.

Probably find more someday...

OK, today I found....

41 husky coil and recoil, plus clutch cover. The brake band is busted. May be some smaller parts too.

Homelite xl-1, which is a canadian e-z, bunch of stuff, almost a complete saw in pieces I think. What do you need? I also have some homelite super mini parts. This is an e-z with A/V. It's in a bucket, the case was busted , so if you need something, ask.

I have a 10-10 clutch cover with recoil. One of the tabs that engages the pawls is broken, but the cover is complete.

Still have misc. 031 stuff as well.

Probably find more someday...

Hiya Chris,

You were right. More interesting stuff tonight. I'd be very interested in that Homelite XL-1 stuff (and the mini parts that'd work in/on an E-Z). Don't have an E-Z series saw yet. Got an Original EZ (no hyphen) which is the 5.01ci grandfather of a Zip. The EZ was Homelite's first direct drive saw, and the first one with a Tillotson HL carb...:cheers:

Hiya Chris,

You were right. More interesting stuff tonight. I'd be very interested in that Homelite XL-1 stuff (and the mini parts that'd work in/on an E-Z). Don't have an E-Z series saw yet. Got an Original EZ (no hyphen) which is the 5.01ci grandfather of a Zip. The EZ was Homelite's first direct drive saw, and the first one with a Tillotson HL carb...:cheers:

I'll have to find a bigger box.:cheers:

eccentric , i have a homlite super ez parts saw , almost complete if you want it its yours. if he dont want it its up for grabs

i also have a husqvarna 50 i believe , its been in a bucket in the back of my shop for two years in parts. it needs a new home ,

eccentric , i have a homlite super ez parts saw , almost complete if you want it its yours. if he dont want it its up for grabs

i also have a husqvarna 50 i believe , its been in a bucket in the back of my shop for two years in parts. it needs a new home ,

I could use the 50....:)

Latest posts

Back