Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you get the right guy this time! I'm still not through with the nice Lombard I got from you last year...

And now I have some P-28s I couldn't pass up, thanks ModifiedMark!

The new kid's starting to sleep through the night, so maybe my wife will start letting me down in the basement soon...

It was not a condition per se -- but a preference. I can keep it in a box on a shelf in the shop for that "someday". I was just asking who ever responded to be sincere in their interest to rebuild.

As for the Lombard -- not to worry. You have a little one at home, -- PLUS you took the time to assemble and post the Chainsaw FAQ sticky. You have more than redeemed yourself!

Received the parts box yesterday Chris. Thanks a bunch! Got home from work at 1:00AM and the box was waiting for me. Early Christmas...

Those parts will all come in handy.:yourock:

Glad to help. Now if I can get caught up on the other two or three boxes I have to mail....

Work should slow down this week and all will be well...:blob2:

Last edited:
The Dayton saw, the Mini Mac, and a 10-10 clutch cover went out today to new owners. Thanks everybody
Jim

Hey Jim,

Got any more 10-10 clutch covers to get rid of? My saw has the chainbrake version, but is missing parts (lever, spring, mounting srew/washer, thrust washer). If you have a chainbrake or non-chainbrake equipped 10-10 CC to part with I'd like to have it with the coal in my stocking.:hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to help. Now if I can get caught upon the other two or three boxes I have to mail....

Work should slow down this week and all will be well...:blob2:

I hear you Chris. Been crazy busy myself. Still have to send out a CS451VL powerhead and a McCulloch 35A gearbox so I can spread Christmas Thread Joy. Also have to box up and send out a McCulloch 77 as part of a trade. Gotta get my arse in gear...

Hey Jim,

Got any more 10-10 clutch covers to get rid of? My saw has the chainbrake version, but is missing parts (lever, spring, mounting srew/washer, thrust washer). If you have a chainbrake or non-chainbrake equipped 10-10 CC to part with I'd like to have it with the coal in my stocking.:hmm3grin2orange:

I hear you Chris. Been crazy busy myself. Still have to send out a CS451VL powerhead and a McCulloch 35A gearbox so I can spread Christmas Thread Joy. Also have to box up and send out a McCulloch 77 as part of a trade. Gotta get my arse in gear...

I have a 10-10 clutch cover, no brake but right hand recoil. Guess thats no help to you, but if anybody else wants it...you know.

I am in need of a 10-10 clutch cover and bar and chain 20, 24 or 28,

i have a complete echo cs-315 minus recoil that ran, and an extra mcculloch power mac 380 complete if you need a part.

I sent you out the 10-10 cover.
I just saw that you have Power Mac 380 parts, I need a recoil, and a fuel cap. I'll PM you.
Jim

I have 8 or 9 used chains that are 3/8 pitch and .050 gauge 70 drive link. I don't have any use for 70 DL chains so if anybody wants them just pay for shipping.

I have a 10-10 clutch cover, no brake but right hand recoil. Guess thats no help to you, but if anybody else wants it...you know.

I am wondering if it will fit a 2-10...I have one thats rh start if you wouldnt mind sending it my way

If whoever got the CS451VL wants a NOS clutch cover, I've got one that will only cost shipping.:cheers:

Santa and his little helpers were working hard to make lots of good things this year!:hmm3grin2orange:

DSC_0034.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back