Let's see some Christmas giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's not chainsaw related, but I have a 200w VR3 car amplifier I don't need anymore, someone pays shipping they can have it.

I've got a complete Homelite Super XL I'd like to give to someone. This saw was given to my by Supercabs at the Indiana GTG. I think he said it runs with fuel squirted in the carb. It's dirty and need cleaned up, but should make a good runner. You pay the shipping, and it's yours.

Lets see some pics.

It's already spoken for in PM. It's going to ghitch75. Merry Christmas:)

It's already spoken for in PM. It's going to ghitch75. Merry Christmas:)

I didn't want/need it. I just wanted to see what kind of deal someone would be getting. I give up on the super xl's a long time ago. I think it was after I really got interested in mcculloch chainsaws. I still have my super xl925 though, only because it's a beast.

Dear Santa! LOL

Looking for a 041 handle, with possible good underside av mount, and 046 P/C
(realizing I may need to throw some cash out.)

I have,
2 basket cases of a 026(both have, or have had scavenged bad coils and p/c
husky 335xpt in a box (plastic is trash, and bad coil.
and copies of husky and stihl repair manuals, and parts lists

Sent you a PM.

I've got a complete Homelite Super XL I'd like to give to someone. This saw was given to my by Supercabs at the Indiana GTG. I think he said it runs with fuel squirted in the carb. It's dirty and need cleaned up, but should make a good runner. You pay the shipping, and it's yours.

Cool offer.

I am just lookin for any stihl complete non runner. it has to be stihl because i have source for parts. I have never rebuilt a saw before and am dying to try it out. to start, i just dont wanna dump a bunch of money on a nonrunner and totally fubar the thing, i would prefer a small or med size to start but anything will do prolly wont get a pro saw given to me but if someone is feeling generous hahaha. arnt the pro saws easier to work on??

I am just lookin for any stihl complete non runner. it has to be stihl because i have source for parts. I have never rebuilt a saw before and am dying to try it out. to start, i just dont wanna dump a bunch of money on a nonrunner and totally fubar the thing, i would prefer a small or med size to start but anything will do prolly wont get a pro saw given to me but if someone is feeling generous hahaha. arnt the pro saws easier to work on??

I would start out on a Poulan or something in that line. Stihl's are costly to rebuild and I would hate for you to spend the money in parts and have something go wrong and you waste alot of money for nothing. I started with a Poulan (I think) and worked my way up. just me 2 cents though.

I would start out on a Poulan or something in that line. Stihl's are costly to rebuild and I would hate for you to spend the money in parts and have something go wrong and you waste alot of money for nothing. I started with a Poulan (I think) and worked my way up. just me 2 cents though.

:agree2: STIHLs are definitely costly to rebuild...extremely costly if you're picky like I am :taped:

As for the Christmas giving, I think I have a good 031/032 non-brake side cover and a good outer 031 gas tank half (will not fit the 032) if anyone needs 'em. I might have more...I'd have to check next time I'm up north.

I have most of a Pioneer P28 here to donate. It was in 9 outta 10 condition when taken apart...has bad bar stud and tired of looking at it.

Just maybe someone has a 044 or homelite SXL-9xx series :help:

I'm down for a P-28...

I don't have much to give out since I've been giving freebies out all year, but I may have extra 044/440 parts or a few 064 odds and ends...I do have some NOS Homelite stuff but most of it is for the tiny consumer saws or weedeaters.

Bucket O' Parts

I have a bucket of Homelite 350 parts -- handles, covers, tank and what not I am willing to give whoever wants to pay shipping. PM me if you want a group photo and a better list of what is there.

Latest posts

Back