Let's See Those Tractors!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kunes

The Kid
Reaction score
Post up pictures of all your beautiful (and not) tractors.

Heres Mine.

DSC01633.jpg

have a Kubota L2900 too but no pictures..

Lawn tractors count? How about a 1973 JD140H3. It has a 14hp Kohler, hydrostatic transmission, three spool hydraulics, front and rear pto, turning brakes, and a cigarette lighter! This one has the three point attachment on back, front and rear wheel weights, (only the rear are on in these pics) a 54" hydraulic blade, and a set of tire chains. It obviously needs a seat and has the wrong battery in it so the hood doesn't quite close. :mad: I'll fix it someday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here's mine:

e5.jpg

bobcatandkids021.jpg

I have an old 7112 simplicity garden tractor but have never had the amibition to take a pic of it, she too damn ugly:)

I usually spend time on the chainsaw forum, but liked this tread and came on in here are some of mine.
77767347_c0e681bfdb.jpg

473045865_2b645deeff.jpg

159936979_714141dcef.jpg

David Brown 1410

what's up with those fenders? aerodynamic? lol

Aerodynamics!!!! LOL!! More like Rhodendynamics, to flow through the congested "Middles" between blueberry rows.:D

The "Orchard fenders" are used on tractors to keep the tires from grabbing canes and shoots and breaking them, or knocking off blooms or fruit.

Most rows of Blueberrys are planted 8-10' apart, and when the bushes get mature, and especially when they are heavy with fruit, they leave about 2-3' open between the rows. The fenders gently push the shoots and canes up and aside without breaking things.

The fenders on this one are Home made out of 10ga steel and 3/8' internal framing to allow for pushing over small trees but still get beat up.

Narrow compact Tractors are a hoot!
85hp in a package about the same size as one of those CUT's, but 6,000lbs of weight and more narrow. Sorta like a formula Car in handling, just LOTS slower and a 16 fwd speed gearbox, diff locks....and a 150 watt stereo:D
LOL! The Landini can almost turn inside most lawn mowers

Heres our "Swamp Mule" that normally resides at our other field.
Old 1920 Ford/NewHolland w/ loader, pressed into a GP berryfield tractor because it is so light for the swampy muck on that farm, and the Landini would just sink.

attachment.php

The fenders on the 1920 are also home Fabbed. The fronts are low enough to be under the canes as they sag so they don't need the orchard fenders.

Yes those are beehives and my little employees don't mind me getting close LOL!! Ya can't hear yourself think in the field right now on account of so many of them at work.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Lawn tractors count? How about a 1973 JD140H3. It has a 14hp Kohler, hydrostatic transmission, three spool hydraulics, front and rear pto, turning brakes, and a cigarette lighter! This one has the three point attachment on back, front and rear wheel weights, (only the rear are on in these pics) a 54" hydraulic blade, and a set of tire chains. It obviously needs a seat and has the wrong battery in it so the hood doesn't quite close. :mad: I'll fix it someday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I miss Jon Deere tractors!

It used ta be that even a Deere lawn mower could be considered to be a tractor... like yours. Crap, by todays standards the little Deere Mower is a "Compact utility Tractor", or "Estate Farm Tractor".

The new stuff.... not so much.

LOL!! that Lawnmower has a better tow rating than most new Half tons!

Killer old Deere!!!:clap::clap::cheers::cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Here's mine:

e5.jpg

bobcatandkids021.jpg

I have an old 7112 simplicity garden tractor but have never had the amibition to take a pic of it, she too damn ugly:)

That 560 is beautiful. I remember my brother saying when he was little my neighbors 560 was the biggest tractor in the neighborhood.

Kyle

I miss Jon Deere tractors!

It used ta be that even a Deere lawn mower could be considered to be a tractor... like yours. Crap, by todays standards the little Deere Mower is a "Compact utility Tractor", or "Estate Farm Tractor".

The new stuff.... not so much.

LOL!! that Lawnmower has a better tow rating than most new Half tons!

Killer old Deere!!!:clap::clap::cheers::cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

LOL Thanks! Yeah I stopped into Home Depot to have a look at their Deere mowers and left disappointed. Went by the real Deere dealer $$$ and left scared. Spent almost a year searching the country side (craigslist) and came across this little gem. :blob2: A guy had used it to maintain 10 acres, no idea how many hours could be on it but it runs beautifully, no smoke, the trans doesn't creep, no leaks, etc. I love any opportunity to play..er work with it. :D

Latest posts

Back