Let's see your husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
238668d1337369628-dsc00025-jpg

I take it you like Huskies.

Did yours come with the Techlite? Too bad they don't sell these in Canada yet!! :cry:

I believe SunFish had that added on at a premium. That is a sweeet looking saw!

He has!

The Husky website claim it is more rigid than the Powermatch here - that may be true, but I sort of doubt it really can take as much abuse, with an aluminum centre laminate.....

Btw, they are made in Norway - and both "space age" glued and riveted.

Btw, I would have bought a TechLite as soon as they made a small mount 18 or 20" one - but have no use for the large mount ones that currently are offered. :msp_mad:

Small mount Tech-lite

Btw, I would have bought a TechLite as soon as they made a small mount 18 or 20" one - but have no use for the large mount ones that currently are offered. :msp_mad:

Hey ST, Do you know if Husqvarna plans on offering the tech-lite in the small mount config?

Hey ST, Do you know if Husqvarna plans on offering the tech-lite in the small mount config?

They sort of do - but only "arborist bars" in 3/8" lo-pro, and those are not RSN bars.

They did not admit that there will be more options when I asked, but nothing will surprice me....:msp_confused:

Since showing pics of saws we no longer own. :msp_biggrin: I can be all over that. :msp_lol:

CopyofCL3120003.jpg

CopyofCL3120002.jpg

Still have these 2. OE 362xp in small mount on left. Just finished 372 on right.

carltonbars001.jpg

Still own the 346xpg and let the 262xp go. Just didnt live up to all the hype IMHO.

Copyof346xpg262xp001.jpg

Original owner of 262xp bought new in 1991 or maybe 1992 -- have original sales receipt somewhere at home! Wearing 20" bar, 3/8" 0.058, 7 pin rim sprocket
Just bought the 372xp (x-torq) back in June. Wearing 24" bar, 3/8" 0.058, 7 pin rim sprocket. Only bummer is the 262XP bar is a different mount than 372 otherwise I'd try out the 20" bar on the 372 for firewood or whatever.

262_xp_cropped.jpg

372xp_1.jpg

372xp_2.jpg

Last edited:
Since showing pics of saws we no longer own. :msp_biggrin: I can be all over that. :msp_lol:

Still have these 2. OE 362xp in small mount on left. Just finished 372 on right.

carltonbars001.jpg

Still own the 346xpg and let the 262xp go. Just didnt live up to all the hype IMHO.

Nice saws,
I may have posted this up before??, 362xp I bought in '05, OE except for the 24" b/c.....

attachment.php

Back