Life among the 'tards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the person who doesn't know anything about firewood to have a hard time spelling CORD, well no, not even then...but a guy that is selling the stuff should know a little more about it.....I wonder if he gets a CHORD in his FORDS!!

I'm not a great spller by any means...but I can get the 4 letter words!

Either that or Obamas Dog figured out how to type.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Thanks,I appreciate that comment.I really do.In the haste to wipe off all the caffeine enriched beverage all over my monitor after the gut busting laughing, I managed in my haste to knock over the cup, wiping out a brand new keyboard and the the friggin mouse.

I also will be served suspicious looks along with my dinner tonight as the image you suggested will be playing over and over in my head, and will be guaranteed to bring a snicker at the dinner table.I will then be treated to an overnight stay in the doghouse as I adamently try to explain that I was not laughing at her meatloaf, but at a comment some mindless oaf posted on an internet forum in his vain attempt to bolster his stock in Dell computers.

You now owe me $37.00 for a keyboard and mouse.

Dingeryote, I woulda repped ya for that one,but im fresh out!

What always gets me going is when the classifieds have an ATV for sale "with a wench". I already have a wife, now i gotta take a wench too?

Once saw an ad for a "Tulsa wench with headache" in an oilfield equipment section...which is a winch mounted on a truck bed with a headache rack...don't know if anyone offered any money for her!

Some of you are WAY too serious- you're in the wrong site for "classy".

I've never dissed anyone for lack of spelling or grammer skills (my wife can't spell for:censored:; my mother's side of the family are all a bunch of hillbillies. But, one should be able to spell what one is selling.

By the way, I spent 20 years as a public school music teacher, but then I was only getting about a nickel per chord:D

You now owe me $37.00 for a keyboard and mouse.

honestly.. just throw it back in the box and take it back to wally world.. "i plugged it in and it doesnt work, can i exchange for a new one"
id be surprised if they even asked for a receipt at my local walmart ... although im pretty good looking, so that usually helps

Isn't a Chord the same as 3 full schminkles?

Just wondering.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Man did you get it wrong here, a schminkle couldn't make a decent chord, and definitely not 3 of them.

Schminkle

You probably got it mixed-up with 3 schmunckles, being the Transilvanian dialect for the amount of lettuce a work horse can eat in a day. That's forgivable.

SA

Some of you are WAY too serious- you're in the wrong site for "classy".

I've never dissed anyone for lack of spelling or grammer skills (my wife can't spell for:censored:; my mother's side of the family are all a bunch of hillbillies. But, one should be able to spell what one is selling.

By the way, I spent 20 years as a public school music teacher, but then I was only getting about a nickel per chord:D

a cord will fit in an 8' bed, no problem. classy? them's fighting words.

Hey, Watch the remarks about hillbilles, I am one in the hills of Arkansas 60 plus years. But, When I been out cutting wood all day and come to the house for supper I am "tard". Yeah we have Breakfast, Dinner and Supper instead of Breakfast, Lunnch and Dinner. When do you Yankees have Supper ?

Hey, Watch the remarks about hillbilles, I am one in the hills of Arkansas 60 plus years. But, When I been out cutting wood all day and come to the house for supper I am "tard". Yeah we have Breakfast, Dinner and Supper instead of Breakfast, Lunnch and Dinner. When do you Yankees have Supper ?

I like beer for supper. and sometimes breakfast too.

Lunch is always mid-day, Supper is always evening.

Dinner is the largest meal of the day.

And I've know old Swamp Yankees farmers who usually say Dinner when talking about the mid-day meal.

It's usually more a difference between farmers who eat the mid-day meal home v. wage-earners who eat their largest meal after coming home from work.

Supper ain't really in the vernacular here. nor grits or hotcakes.

How do y'all prepare Geoduck?

attachment.php

I agree. it would be like using climbing terminology talking to some dumb wood seller.

#### off. Ya can bite on a pretsel for alls I care. ;) :laugh::hmm3grin2orange:

Only in Maine. West of the Rockies 3 full and complete schminkles equal 7/9 of a poltroon...stacked tightly.

I advise extreme caution to them that meander eastward of the Salmon Falls River of the eastern slopes of the Whites. The woods ovah thayah are fullah woodboogahs. :D

Latest posts

Back