Like Father Like Son

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaFaCe

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
PopPine.jpg

SonPine.jpg

2nd Generation Climber, But for now, I am on the Professional Grounds Man Status.

Thats cool,and I completely agree and understand with the feeling associated with seeing your son loving something you do and doing it well!

I am actually the son, I served 4 years in the Military (NAVY) and just recently moved back to PA.

My old man has been climbing for something like 35 years. Got a ton to learn from him, but I think he's a little scared to teach me, becaue of how he was when he was a climber at my age.

But it's a crazy and rare trade, So it automatically sucks me in. The future only knows.

I am actually the son, I served 4 years in the Military (NAVY) and just recently moved back to PA.

My old man has been climbing for something like 35 years. Got a ton to learn from him, but I think he's a little scared to teach me, becaue of how he was when he was a climber at my age.

But it's a crazy and rare trade, So it automatically sucks me in. The future only knows.

Thanks for the service...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back