• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Like new Husqvarna 3120xp PHO ***SOLD***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladrhog

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a like new husqvarna 3120 xp chainsaw with a 36 inch bar. Has the original bar and chain. Has hardly been used. I bought it from the original owner. I was going to use it on a mill but never got around to it. It has been sitting on a shelf

. Starts runs and idles great just like a new saw should. If you were to go buy this saw new it would cost you over $1700.00

Asking $1050.00 shipped no trades. Due to shipping I am only selling the powerhead.
More pics upon request.
IMG_1343.JPG IMG_1344.JPG IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1346.jpg IMG_1347.JPG

Here are some specs.

Husqvarna's largest saw is one of the most powerful saws in the world, built for professional felling in the toughest of conditions. Like all Husqvarna saws, the 3120XP has a superior power/weight ratio.

Cylinder displacement: 7.3 cu.inch / 118.8 cc
Power: 8.4 hp / 6.2 kW
Max RPM: 12,000
Fuel tank volume: 2.64 US pint / 1.25 liter
Oil tank volume: 1.48 US pint / 0.70 liter
Weight (powerhead only): 22.9 lbs / 10.4 kg
Chain Pitch: .404
Recommended Bar lengths: 24" - 42"

Well I can deliver anywhere from Seattle to Portland if I know before Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wowsers. Cad got the best of me and I bought a brand new one in Apr. Smokin good deal at that price. quite prossibly the best deal going.... mint saw $800 plus dollars off of retail.

what is the production date?would you accept $975(shipped)PHO if offered?

I might not have said that correctly.:laugh: I paid $1400 in Apr for a new one purchased thru Terry @ Wicked Work Saws. I was commenting on the fact that the Op was selling his saw for $800 less than the cost of a new one. Mine isn't going anywhere other than Mastermind's shop next month.:rock:

If you would like any more pics let me know. I leave to go out of town for work on wednesday and I will be back the following tuesday. so if you want it during that time you will have to wait for me to get home before it ships

Nice saw! And great pics!

This should be a sticky guide for what pics to include in the tradin' post.

Ok saw not sold. Buyer didn't pay. Still for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back