Littering and vandalism.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyMac

Stiff Member
Reaction score
While I was at work, someone dumped a cropolite in my yard, it killed the grass. When I find out who did this, Hell will be paid.

offbrandturd002.jpg

offbrandturd001.jpg

Now I gotta ditch it.

That's to bad, I feel sorry for you free saw and all.:biggrin:
Nobody does that to me, you should have them come and take there
junk and plant new grass for you.:msp_razz:

I dropped the Mac off at Snellings house. Did I do that backwards?

YOU are so fired!

It isn't in bad shape, need to evict some spiders. It tried to fire, I flooded the heck out of it and gave up.
The bar is just over 30", a tad long I'm thinking. I'll probably make Aaron take it :hmm3grin2orange:

YOU are so fired!

It isn't in bad shape, need to evict some spiders. It tried to fire, I flooded the heck out of it and gave up.
The bar is just over 30", a tad long I'm thinking. I'll probably make Aaron take it :hmm3grin2orange:

That must be a long tad! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe you can aerate your lawn with it as packed down as it seems:msp_w00t:

YOU are so fired!

I'm going to have to watch the truck bed to make sure nobody dumps any creamsicles in it. Actually, if I can stomach having it back there with the old Homelites and Macs for the drive home...............I can probably sell it on my local CraigsList. People seem to only be looking for orange/white things there...:cool2:

Last edited:
I'm going to have to watch the truck bed to make sure nobody dumps any creamsicles in it. Actually, if I can stomach having it back there with the old Homelites and Macs...............I can probably sell it on my local CraigsList. People seem to only be looking for orange/white things there...:cool2:

Amazing isn't it?
I will say that it was pleasant to see that blah color scheme on metal.
I have a short bar for it and a stripped carcass.
I'm running out of cargo space.

[/I][/B]

Amazing isn't it?
I will say that it was pleasant to see that blah color scheme on metal.
I have a short bar for it and a stripped carcass.
I'm running out of cargo space.

And I'll be out of cargo space on the way back methinks. Bringing two saws up (both yours) plus some small parts for Fraser. Will be hauling many saws, carcass's, and parts back. Maybe I'll let you take the BBQ home...:D

Latest posts

Back