Load Drop Off This Morning - pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We call that "built in kindling" around here.

Seriously, it's free. Split it, stack it, and let it season. Once it dries out, it'll all burn. Once it dries out, it will also slow the rotting.

If you were closer, I'd be happy to come take all that "rotten wood" off your hands.

LOL Wow...Rot doesnt burn I once tried it...you're talking about over seasoned which is fine but rot itself, nahhh, there's no heat or flames from rot, its pointless.

that stuff with the little mushrooms growing all over looks like it weighs about 1 lb per round :(
oh well.. cant win em all! still a nice score

YEAP! Close! At first It was saying zero. lmao..then finally got something out of it. Wow. LOL...Guess I wont need a back brace for these. LOL :)

Excited about the drop off, dont get me wrong.. Free!!

Just in case you can't see the dot....Thats 3 POINT 8 LBS. LOL
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NzgtMjAxMDEwMDYtMTY1My5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pile, wish it was in my yard.
Don't let a little punk bother you, just nibble around the soft part, the rest will burn.
The part I don't like is the big black ants, my OrthoKlore bill is almost equal to my bar oil, but it kills them suckers DRT.
Free wood is cheap at twice the price and remember, it's worth every penny you paid. :D

Yeah I was using the big container with the hand sprayer but they still roamed around..dying eventually but not fast enough for me...so now I use Real Kill spray...on contact they r done but a pain cause I have to get close to ground to spray and one by one.

YEAP! Close! At first It was saying zero. lmao..then finally got something out of it. Wow. LOL...Guess I wont need a back brace for these. LOL :)

Excited about the drop off, dont get me wrong.. Free!!

Just in case you can't see the dot....Thats 3 POINT 8 LBS. LOL
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NzgtMjAxMDEwMDYtMTY1My5qcGc.jpg

:cheers:lol he got the scale out !!

as a bonus you could cut some of those mushrooms off the bark and throw them in the frying pan with some garlic and onions... little salt and pepper...

:cheers:lol he got the scale out !!

as a bonus you could cut some of those mushrooms off the bark and throw them in the frying pan with some garlic and onions... little salt and pepper...

Not after watching the movie into the wild! Or was that potato roots he ate...anyway...you gotta be joking about that...i hope. lol..

now I have to google it. lol

The punky wood I find gets placed in the fall pile. It will burn and it does give off a little heat, just enough to take the chill out of the house.

Latest posts

Back