loader pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devil dog

Reaction score
I would like to see what everyone uses for residential tree removal. From mini loaders to large tractors. Attachments are nice too. Also any pros and cons to that unit. Thanks.

Well not the prettiest thing I have seen but could not imagine
life without it! Wanted one over 20 years and finally bought
a used one,call it ugly if you must:laugh: My friends keep
trying to get me on the pimp my truck show:hmm3grin2orange:
Them R models are tough though, this 81 Mack is daily worked,
when I have work!

MINE:rock:

Picture048.jpg

Nice I started to go with newer too many $ for me to see profit.
Oh well something to look forward too, at least I have paid mine off!
Great machines they are back savers for sure, I actually enjoy the
cleanup again:laugh:

Heres mine...nothing pretty...bought it 20 years ago,'79 Chevy Bruin with a 3208,13 speed,Hendrickson suspension,'77 Husky B60 loader w/Hood grapple that picks a LOT more wood than my back will and she has been long paid for...the dump box is off for rebuilding
Loader.jpg

Heres mine...nothing pretty...bought it 20 years ago,'79 Chevy Bruin with a 3208,13 speed,Hendrickson suspension,'77 Husky B60 loader w/Hood grapple that picks a LOT more wood than my back will and she has been long paid for...the dump box is off for rebuilding
Loader.jpg

Amen to the back I really don't think I could go back
to the trailer, even though I still use it on jobs that
truck access is a no way! I have been able to get in
90% and have went up on price where I can't, so if
I have to man handle it is for $.

ArborMedic that is a nice ride. Are you hiring?

Not lucky enough to have a knuckleboom loader but here is one of my tools.

here's a picture of one our grapples, lifts 12500 and has a 30ft. reach:chainsaw:

Out of curiousity, how do you get the logs from the backyard to the street?

Not seeing that thing get in many back yards. Just curious. Are you using the loader in conjunction with another piece of equipment? I would love to have the capacity of a loader truck.

Not lucky enough to have a knuckleboom loader but here is one of my tools.[/QUOTE said:
nice deere. What is that tank holding on the front of the trailer? fuel. Here is our tractor loader

Back