Log Cabin or Firewood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I see thats a 5K pile of firewood thats well seasoned and free of debris, might be worth it if you need firewood immediately and have money to burn.

Looks like a pile of rotted pulp wood

Even if it was useable it is going to be one ugly sob. water stains, mold and such

Would have been a great deal two years ago. Pine dont do well exposed and on the ground.

Debtor valued package at $50,000.00 on his schedules.

of course he'd place a value like that for bankruptcy purposes. but, perhaps new it might cost that much. i'm not in tune with the value of log home kits.

however, it might make a nice shed or something like that, but not for 5k.

Why can't I place my bid?? I don't think $5.00 is too little for that kit I mean that would make a great wood shed :laugh: . I guess they think firewood is worth allot of money since it has blueprints with it.

Last edited:
If its still on the skids most of it might be okay, but as mentioned there will likely be mold/rot issues etc., whatta waste really but if I were in the area it would be worth just a look-see. Its hard to tell from the pictures whether its just wet or has been treated or varnished, regardless though it smells of potential grief and not the sort of project I'd consider (understatement).

:cheers:

Serge

Back