log length wanted on Cape Cod

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLM

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am having the worst time trying to find a source for log length fire wood delivered here on the Cape, I have seen the trucks running down the highway here with the back loaded with logs but I can never get a number because I am always going the other way. The last truck I just saw said A&A logging on the door, and I could not make out a number, but I tried the yellow pages all over the area and came up empty handed. Any body know where I can find A&A logging? or any one to deliver a full truck load down here, my house is literally one minute from the hiway exit so its easy to get to with lots of room to work with unloading.

Phone your local forestry department, they should be able to tell you who has licences to log in your area, then go directly to the source.

:cheers:

Serge

John I would be looking for a couple of loads depending on how much is on a truck, more is better than less I usually burn six or seven cords a year and I'm trying to stay ahead and have been slacking on my scrounging. Big lack of storms this winter to knock stuff down. Thanks Jon [email protected]

Back