logging opportunity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh..and of course, politics can shut down any logging opportunity, but in this situation it is unlikely..
welcome to the U.S. and logging..

the more is:
very unique opportunity with steady work and potential...
the location is in a very scenic area, and any headquarters can also serve as a great retreat as well with fishing and water recreation opportunities..
more details upon request, and this could scale in size as well.
it would be ideal for someone who likes to log as a hobby and can be investor or bank driven...
must talk via phone for more details and a survey of interest...i.e. you will be interviewed as well and not anyone who is interested will qualify..

You're looking for investors?

It could be investor driven or business driven...
alot of different options to head.. send a email and we can chat or FTF for a more thorough evaluation..

thats about all I will give on the forum...
thanks for looking! Do you think someone with this much info on how logging works is setting up a phishing? Usually, people who are scamming dont have the intimate details of how a operation works, esp. logging.

thats about all I will give on the forum...
thanks for looking! Do you think someone with this much info on how logging works is setting up a phishing? Usually, people who are scamming dont have the intimate details of how a operation works, esp. logging.
You haven't really shown us that you know any "intimate details" of how logging really works.
Seems to me that your business model is unstructured except for your idea of using everyone else's expertise and money to further your own goals.
Tell you what...you keep your opportunity and I'll keep my logging equipment. The people I log for know enough about what they're doing that they don't have to troll strangers for information, experience, and money on an internet site.

You haven't really shown us that you know any "intimate details" of how logging really works.
Seems to me that your business model is unstructured except for your idea of using everyone else's expertise and money to further your own goals.
Tell you what...you keep your opportunity and I'll keep my logging equipment. The people I log for know enough about what they're doing that they don't have to troll strangers for information, experience, and money on an internet site.
gologit, I need a job???

it could also workout with multiple interested loggers who are experienced with a saw and/or skidder and jointly invest into the business as a form of sharing/ownership....
the overall picture is there is work available and lodging can be set up as well..
the current business paradigm is set up where no equipment is going to be necessary and it will be business/investor owned and used jointly specific for the different operations..

Is there a short form business plan written up
Or a due diligence-proforma available ?

Thanks

Back