• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Logosol M7 portable wood mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abramj

Just an average Joe
Reaction score
I've been asked to help sell my Father-In-Law's Logosol M7 Mill. He used it for a while, and then purchased a wood miser. It's in good shape.

Here is the link to the manuals and some brochures.

Downloads | LOGOSOL

If you are interested, send me a pm with your number and I will call you back.

This is located in Solsberry, Indiana, and you would need to come get it. It can easily be taken down and loaded in a truck. Or as the video on the web site shows, you can strap it to the top of your Subaru.:msp_unsure: I can pick it up and carry it, but I recommend a truck or trailer.

I will take some photos and send if you want some.

Joe

More Information about the Mill

I've got some more information about the Logosol mill. There is some additional tools and such that will come with it.

The biggie being a Huskyvarna 385xp in super condition. The saw comes with two 18" bars and a 24" bar. Very little use on the 18" bar that is mounted, and the others don't look like they have been used. The chains are in great shape.

Logosol ramp adapters (adapters that allow a 2x4 to be used as a ramp to roll logs up to the table, and these have boards in them already)

There is a set of the Logosol double handle canthook/timberjack to help roll logs around and up the ramps to the table.

He is wanting $1500.00 for it all.

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back