LogRite 78" Aluminum Handle Cant Hook

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtk

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I was wondering if a LogRite 78" Aluminum Handle Cant Hook with the LogRite Log Stand works well. I have been getting 12-20 foot logs in all sizes. My yard is all RCA so if I tap the ground at all with my saw the chain is beat to hell.
Thanks

No experience with Logrites stand accessory, but I've been very pleased with my 2 Logrite cant hooks. Excellent products and people at Logrite.

Ed

No complaints here.

My wooden handle "timber jack" wasn't giving me a warm fuzzy feeling on some logs I was flipping up with it.

Bought a 5' Logrite from the owner of the company at a local show (the make them in Connecticut) and I don't think I'm strong enough to break it. Solid feeling tool.

I have the 48" orange Stihl version with the Logrite stand and it works great. I have turned over some fairly large locust logs with it with no problems....does not bend or give in any way. I have even had someone stand on it while I was cutting a few times and no problems. :clap:

Todd

Back