Logrite Order From Bailey's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spectre468

ArboristSiteNoob
Reaction score
Just placed an order at Bailey's for some Logrite tools.

60" Peavey
48" Cant Hook
Replacement peavey tip
Replacement cant hook tip
2 Log Jacks

Should be set for awhile!

Did I miss anything?

Yes. Yes it does. I have a nice assortment of K&H Red Heads that I use in conjunction with a engineers hammer for that task though. It's a great set up.

Ymmv, but since I got a baby-blue 3' hookaroon a few years back, it would really slow me down to work without it.
Has a nice shine worn onto the tip of the hook now.
Since a 4' blue cant hook arrived, the clumsy wooden peavey my ex gave me is available cheap. I don't do any river-driving- never did.

You could have gotten all that stuff at your local Stihl dealer................and most likely cheaper.

The Stihl stuff is just Logrite rebranded and painted orange. Average $30 more for the tools and $20 more for the log jacks, each, so thats an extra $100 for the Stihl labeled items, not counting the replacement tips. I got my stuff on sale at Bailey's, and I think I got and OK deal.

Funny up here in Canada the prices at the Stihl dealerships are the same as Baileys prices and in some instances actually lower, without even taking into account currency conversions.

Latest posts

Back