• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Lombard interchangeability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66diesel302

Reaction score
Hi there, im not new to the forum but i am new to posting/interacting on it.I have a pile of old saws (mostly 2 and 3 series huskys ) but also a few odd balls, one being a lombard super lightning. The saw seems to be in fairly decent shape overall and will start and run. Unfortunately the piston/rings are trashed on the exhaust side and its only blowing 75psi on the compression gauge. I have not torn the saw down yet to see what shape the cylinder is in but i like it enough that i want to get it going. So my question is will an ap-42/lightning piston work with the super lightning? There is one for sale on ebay and if it is compatible and the cylinder is in good enough shape ill pull the trigger. Thanks for any insight!

Latest posts

Back